Applications are now open for the 2019 Gardiner UDV New Zealand Study Tour.
The selected participants will travel to New Zealand in February 2019 for a fully funded eight day tour to:
- Visit leading dairy farms utilising a variety of farm systems and technology;
- Tour dairy research and processing facilities;
- Visit Federated Farmers of New Zealand and learn about industry issues and advocacy work;
- Meet leading industry representatives both in New Zealand and Australia;
- Meet like-minded young people with a passion for the dairy industry and
- Engage in social and recreational activities.
Applications close on Monday October 15th.